Butterflied seasoned lamb
- 2Kg Leg lamb or purchase a plain butterflied lamb
- Mediterranean seasoning https://www.gfresh.com.au/product/mediterranean-seasoning
- Olive oil
- Greek olive Salad kit
- Crusty bread stick
How to prepare
- Butterfly the lamb removing the bone, excess fat and trim.
- With a generous amount of olive oil coat the lamb.
- Sprinkle with ample amounts of Mediterranean seasoning.
- Now I like to wrap this in gladwrap and allow to marinate in the fridge for a good 4 hours.
- About 30 to 40 minutes before remove from the fridge, pre heat your bbq, I personally use a webber Q.
- With the weber at high temp sear both sides then pull back to medium heat and cook for about an hour turning over midway We like our bbq lamb so the meat is still pink and moist on the inside.
- Whilst that is cooking away, prepare you Greek pre-packaged salad in a bowl and have a red wine !
- After the lamb is cooked, wrap in foil and allow to rest, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut up your bread stick.